Volvo Trucks Southern Africa recently named its best dealers, in recognition of the high quality performances achieved by its network during 2016. Truck Centre Jet Park was named dealer of the year, South Africa, with Beaufort West named small dealer of the year for South Africa. Dealer of the year for Southern Africa was AutoSueco Namibia.
“Our dealers of the year represent world-class quality in every facet of their businesses, especially in providing customer service that goes beyond the expected,” says Torbjörn Christensson, president of Volvo Group Southern Africa. “They are total transport solution providers, with our award-winning products forming the core of their offering, supported by innovative aftermarket and extended services that make a real difference to fleet owners’ businesses and profitability.”
The company has 30 dealer sites across southern and eastern Africa, with new locations in Alrode and Angola completed in 2016 and fully operational. New facilities are being developed in Pinetown, Port Elizabeth, Kenya and Zambia. Volvo also has representative offices in Zambia, Ethiopia, East Africa and Angola to bring support closer to customers in those markets.
“Our dealer awards recognise excellence within our network and serves as a motivator to reach new heights in the year to come,” concludes Christensson.
The Volvo Trucks Dealer of the Year award was presented to Haneef Laher (second from right) by Theunis Eloff, Allan Busse and Torbjörn Christensson from Volvo
Beaufort West was named Volvo’s Best Small Dealer in South Africa. Johan van Zijl, second from the right, receives his award from Volvo’s Theunis Eloff, Allan Busse and Torbjörn Christensson
Tiago Guimaraes from Auto Sueco Namibia, second from left, received the award for Dealer of the Year Southern Africa from Volvo’s Torbjörn Christensson, Malcolm Gush and André Klassen
- New Volvo FH with I-Save cuts fuel costs by up to 7%
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue