Quarter three of the independent Scott Byers report has revealed that Volvo Trucks Southern Africa has managed to take the top spot in Sales, Service and Parts. Volvo Trucks has consistently increased its rankings in various areas of the Scott Byers report.
Volvo Group Southern Africa President Torbjörn Christensson says, “Subsequent to the launch of our new range, Volvo Trucks has worked hard to ensure that our after-service offer matches our product offer. This is just the beginning, we will not be complacent. The real work starts now to ensure that we retain the top spot.”
Aftermarket director Theunis Eloff says, “Our teams have been hard at work to ensure that adequate planning occurs for parts availability and workshops. While we are thrilled to be in the number one spot, we will not stop listening to our customers’ needs and constantly reassess how to serve them better.”
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards
- Where are they now? Can you help?
- Scale matters to competitive advantage