Quarter three of the independent Scott Byers report has revealed that Volvo Trucks Southern Africa has managed to take the top spot in Sales, Service and Parts. Volvo Trucks has consistently increased its rankings in various areas of the Scott Byers report.
Volvo Group Southern Africa President Torbjörn Christensson says, “Subsequent to the launch of our new range, Volvo Trucks has worked hard to ensure that our after-service offer matches our product offer. This is just the beginning, we will not be complacent. The real work starts now to ensure that we retain the top spot.”
Aftermarket director Theunis Eloff says, “Our teams have been hard at work to ensure that adequate planning occurs for parts availability and workshops. While we are thrilled to be in the number one spot, we will not stop listening to our customers’ needs and constantly reassess how to serve them better.”
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa