The first quarter of the Scott Byers report has been released and Volvo Trucks has announced gains in sales in the first quarter of 2017 as well as improving its aftermarket support and servicing rankings. Volvo trucks reached the top position in sales and second place for parts and service.
Torbjörn Christensson, president, Volvo Group Southern Africa, says, “We hope to maintain the top spot in sales and are certainly going to do all we can to ensure that we can take the number one spot for parts and service too.
“To purchase a truck is possibly one of the easiest steps of the purchasing process, however, continued support and parts availability are imperative to ensuring that business owners are least impacted and these will remain core focus areas of our business to ensure all Volvo Trucks owners maintain optimal uptime of their vehicles and fleets.”
The Scott Byers report shows that while Volvo Trucks has made great inroads in improving its overall customer experience, there is still scope to continue improving its overall services and offerings to customers. “Growth in the various areas is not a short term goal. We always aim to ensure that the levels of service and support experienced by our customers remains at a constant level of satisfaction in all touch points throughout the Volvo value chain.”
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year
- Dangote Sinotruk expands Nigerian Operation
- LOCAL UD TRUCK DRIVERS PERFORM WELL IN JAPAN