The first quarter of the Scott Byers report has been released and Volvo Trucks has announced gains in sales in the first quarter of 2017 as well as improving its aftermarket support and servicing rankings. Volvo trucks reached the top position in sales and second place for parts and service.
Torbjörn Christensson, president, Volvo Group Southern Africa, says, “We hope to maintain the top spot in sales and are certainly going to do all we can to ensure that we can take the number one spot for parts and service too.
“To purchase a truck is possibly one of the easiest steps of the purchasing process, however, continued support and parts availability are imperative to ensuring that business owners are least impacted and these will remain core focus areas of our business to ensure all Volvo Trucks owners maintain optimal uptime of their vehicles and fleets.”
The Scott Byers report shows that while Volvo Trucks has made great inroads in improving its overall customer experience, there is still scope to continue improving its overall services and offerings to customers. “Growth in the various areas is not a short term goal. We always aim to ensure that the levels of service and support experienced by our customers remains at a constant level of satisfaction in all touch points throughout the Volvo value chain.”
- Super Group CEO named All Africa Business Leader of the Year
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy