AFRISAM acknowledges the role that all stakeholders play in creating a sustainable future for South Africa. At the Totally Concrete Expo held in May 2015, AfriSam ran a campaign asking visitors to pay tribute to the many builders whose efforts and craftsmanship make a tangible difference in the lives of so many people.
The response was overwhelming as a large number of visitors submitted messages in the form of an ‘Ode to the Builder’. AfriSam then replicated these messages in graffiti form on the drum of one of its readymix trucks in the Gauteng region.
“This is a simple, yet meaningful, way for AfriSam to pay homage to the contractors who create endless concrete possibilities in our industry. Going forward we plan to roll this initiative out to other regions as we spread our ‘Creating Concrete Possibilities’ message across the country,” says Victor Bouguenon, marketing manager of AfriSam.
- Customer-centricity hits the tyre industry
- Thomsons Towing built on the back of Tata Trucks
- Truck drivers test new digital vehicle systems in mobile simulator
- WABCO Introduces New Fleet Solutions Business
- Your FREE Issue: Truck & Bus Magazine – June
- Hyva expands EDGE Line
- Peace-of-mind offer from FUSO
- Bridgestone Group Releases Sustainability Report
- FAW builds solid foundation with the DSD Group
- NADA pleads to the South African Reserve Bank