AFRISAM acknowledges the role that all stakeholders play in creating a sustainable future for South Africa. At the Totally Concrete Expo held in May 2015, AfriSam ran a campaign asking visitors to pay tribute to the many builders whose efforts and craftsmanship make a tangible difference in the lives of so many people.
The response was overwhelming as a large number of visitors submitted messages in the form of an ‘Ode to the Builder’. AfriSam then replicated these messages in graffiti form on the drum of one of its readymix trucks in the Gauteng region.
“This is a simple, yet meaningful, way for AfriSam to pay homage to the contractors who create endless concrete possibilities in our industry. Going forward we plan to roll this initiative out to other regions as we spread our ‘Creating Concrete Possibilities’ message across the country,” says Victor Bouguenon, marketing manager of AfriSam.
- IVECO partners the FIA European Truck Race Championship 2019
- Irizar’s electric bus system for Swiss city
- First new Actros rolls off the production line at Wörth plant
- The new Hyva KENNIS e-Power crane
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS