AFRISAM acknowledges the role that all stakeholders play in creating a sustainable future for South Africa. At the Totally Concrete Expo held in May 2015, AfriSam ran a campaign asking visitors to pay tribute to the many builders whose efforts and craftsmanship make a tangible difference in the lives of so many people.
The response was overwhelming as a large number of visitors submitted messages in the form of an ‘Ode to the Builder’. AfriSam then replicated these messages in graffiti form on the drum of one of its readymix trucks in the Gauteng region.
“This is a simple, yet meaningful, way for AfriSam to pay homage to the contractors who create endless concrete possibilities in our industry. Going forward we plan to roll this initiative out to other regions as we spread our ‘Creating Concrete Possibilities’ message across the country,” says Victor Bouguenon, marketing manager of AfriSam.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa