The next Transport Forum at the University of Johannesburg takes place on Thursday 6 August between 12:00 and 17:00. Attendance is free but booking is essential.
• 12h00-13h00 Registration, Lunch and Networking 1
• 13h00-13h10 Opening by Harry van Huyssteen
• 13h10-13h30 Welcome and Introduction by Prof Jackie Walters (Head: Department of Transport and Supply Chain Management University of Johannesburg)
• 13h30-13h55 Environmental Fiscal Reform & the proposed Carbon Tax by Cecil Morden, Chief Director: Economic Tax Analysis National Treasury
• 13h55-14h20 New Transport Regulations and Carbon Taxes and their Effect on Industry and Economy by Mike Schussler, Economist
• 14h20-14h45 Building an Energy Controlling Eco System by Johan Jansen van Rensburg, Portfolio Manager T-Systems SA (Pty)Ltd
• 15h00-15h25 Sustainable Transport by Neil Frost, Chief Executive Officer iSAHA International
• 15h25-15h50 Blue is the new Green by Dirk Hoffmann MD Safmarine Southern Africa
• 15h50-16h15 Cutting transport costs and GHG emissions in refrigerated transport sector in RSA by Michael Schusler, Advisor GIZ German Development Agency
• 16h15-16h45 Panel Discussion
• 16h45-16h55 Closure and Lucky Draw
How to subscribe or make your booking: You first need to “User login” (for free) on the website (www.transportsig.com) before you can register for an event. Should you not have an account yet (for free), kindly follow the simple “Sign up” process to obtain access to many features on the website. If the system prompts you, during Sign up, that your username is faulty, or any other error, we obviously need to assist you to obtain an account. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request assistance. After you have successfully logged in, click on the button located at the bottom of the front page to make your booking.
If in doubt, kindly contact the administrator at email@example.com or 0826546736.
Please take note that a penalty fee of R570 (Excluding VAT) will be charged, should you book and do not attend without cancellation at least 24-hours prior to the event. Substitution is acceptable. Cancellations should be done by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at: 086 530 6431.
- IVECO partners the FIA European Truck Race Championship 2019
- Irizar’s electric bus system for Swiss city
- First new Actros rolls off the production line at Wörth plant
- The new Hyva KENNIS e-Power crane
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS