GOVERNMENT will in the New Year introduce a new qualification for traffic officers which will be equivalent to a national diploma.
“We want our officers to be skilled in all competencies of traffic law enforcement and we will be reorganising our training colleges to offer specialised training to equip our officials with all the skills required from an officer in the 21st century,” Acting Transport Minister Ngoaka Ramatlhodi said.
He was speaking on Thursday in Pretoria during a national wreath laying ceremony held in remembrance of all traffic and metro officers who died in the line of duty this year.
- New Actros: Sideguard Assist and MirrorCam provide for greater safety
- Electrically retrofitted lorry for municipal waste management
- New Volvo FH with I-Save cuts fuel costs by up to 7%
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award