GOVERNMENT will in the New Year introduce a new qualification for traffic officers which will be equivalent to a national diploma.
“We want our officers to be skilled in all competencies of traffic law enforcement and we will be reorganising our training colleges to offer specialised training to equip our officials with all the skills required from an officer in the 21st century,” Acting Transport Minister Ngoaka Ramatlhodi said.
He was speaking on Thursday in Pretoria during a national wreath laying ceremony held in remembrance of all traffic and metro officers who died in the line of duty this year.
- Dachser South Africa perfects the art of picking and packing
- VWSA employees join hands for hunger relief
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Customer-centricity hits the tyre industry
- Thomsons Towing built on the back of Tata Trucks
- Truck drivers test new digital vehicle systems in mobile simulator
- WABCO Introduces New Fleet Solutions Business
- Your FREE Issue: Truck & Bus Magazine – June
- Hyva expands EDGE Line
- Peace-of-mind offer from FUSO