GOVERNMENT will in the New Year introduce a new qualification for traffic officers which will be equivalent to a national diploma.
“We want our officers to be skilled in all competencies of traffic law enforcement and we will be reorganising our training colleges to offer specialised training to equip our officials with all the skills required from an officer in the 21st century,” Acting Transport Minister Ngoaka Ramatlhodi said.
He was speaking on Thursday in Pretoria during a national wreath laying ceremony held in remembrance of all traffic and metro officers who died in the line of duty this year.
- Super Group CEO named All Africa Business Leader of the Year
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy