To ensure that its distributors and customers receive the best and timeous service, CNH Industrial’s New Holland Agriculture has recently opened a new branch office in Centurion.
The aim of this change is to focus on the business in this territory, provide customers with the best all-round support and focus on providing the right products that are specific to customers’ needs.
All Southern Africa countries will be directly and exclusively managed from the branch in Johannesburg: Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana and Namibia.
New Holland Agriculture currently has 17 dealers within South Africa providing after sales service and support for tractors and combines.
New Holland is a full line agricultural equipment brand, with a complete offering to meet the conditions and the needs of the farmers operating in this area.
- Customer-centricity hits the tyre industry
- Thomsons Towing built on the back of Tata Trucks
- Truck drivers test new digital vehicle systems in mobile simulator
- WABCO Introduces New Fleet Solutions Business
- Your FREE Issue: Truck & Bus Magazine – June
- Hyva expands EDGE Line
- Peace-of-mind offer from FUSO
- Bridgestone Group Releases Sustainability Report
- FAW builds solid foundation with the DSD Group
- NADA pleads to the South African Reserve Bank