To ensure that its distributors and customers receive the best and timeous service, CNH Industrial’s New Holland Agriculture has recently opened a new branch office in Centurion.
The aim of this change is to focus on the business in this territory, provide customers with the best all-round support and focus on providing the right products that are specific to customers’ needs.
All Southern Africa countries will be directly and exclusively managed from the branch in Johannesburg: Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana and Namibia.
New Holland Agriculture currently has 17 dealers within South Africa providing after sales service and support for tractors and combines.
New Holland is a full line agricultural equipment brand, with a complete offering to meet the conditions and the needs of the farmers operating in this area.
- IVECO partners the FIA European Truck Race Championship 2019
- Irizar’s electric bus system for Swiss city
- First new Actros rolls off the production line at Wörth plant
- The new Hyva KENNIS e-Power crane
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS