To ensure that its distributors and customers receive the best and timeous service, CNH Industrial’s New Holland Agriculture has recently opened a new branch office in Centurion.
The aim of this change is to focus on the business in this territory, provide customers with the best all-round support and focus on providing the right products that are specific to customers’ needs.
All Southern Africa countries will be directly and exclusively managed from the branch in Johannesburg: Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana and Namibia.
New Holland Agriculture currently has 17 dealers within South Africa providing after sales service and support for tractors and combines.
New Holland is a full line agricultural equipment brand, with a complete offering to meet the conditions and the needs of the farmers operating in this area.
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards