To ensure that its distributors and customers receive the best and timeous service, CNH Industrial’s New Holland Agriculture has recently opened a new branch office in Centurion.
The aim of this change is to focus on the business in this territory, provide customers with the best all-round support and focus on providing the right products that are specific to customers’ needs.
All Southern Africa countries will be directly and exclusively managed from the branch in Johannesburg: Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana and Namibia.
New Holland Agriculture currently has 17 dealers within South Africa providing after sales service and support for tractors and combines.
New Holland is a full line agricultural equipment brand, with a complete offering to meet the conditions and the needs of the farmers operating in this area.
- THE UNIMOG U529 AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT CARRIER
- 121 Mercedes-Benz urban buses to modernise Brazilian bus fleet
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year