To ensure that its distributors and customers receive the best and timeous service, CNH Industrial’s New Holland Agriculture has recently opened a new branch office in Centurion.
The aim of this change is to focus on the business in this territory, provide customers with the best all-round support and focus on providing the right products that are specific to customers’ needs.
All Southern Africa countries will be directly and exclusively managed from the branch in Johannesburg: Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana and Namibia.
New Holland Agriculture currently has 17 dealers within South Africa providing after sales service and support for tractors and combines.
New Holland is a full line agricultural equipment brand, with a complete offering to meet the conditions and the needs of the farmers operating in this area.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa