Navistar International Southern Africa (NISA) will be exhibiting at NAMPO in Bothaville from 16 to 19 May. NISA says one of the features of the Navistar exhibit will be a superb looking legendary 9400 6×4 truck tractor with a Hi Rise Double Sleeper Cab to a high level of trim and finish – showing that an old truck can still look great and do an excellent job.
NISA offers a wide range of genuine branded, well proven, heavy duty parts for International trucks, also suitable for other North American driveline trucks. A selection of these well known branded parts such as International, Eaton/Fuller, Meritor/Rockwell, Spicer, Hendrickson, SKF, Bendix, Bosch, Goodyear, Horton, Spicer & Donaldson – among others – will be exhibited on the stand.
A range of Fleetrite parts, which is Navistar’s brand of aftermarket quality approved parts that carry Navistar’s full parts warranty, will be on display including Fleetrite filters, clutches, starter motors, batteries, fan belts, oils and coolants.
Following great interest at the last NAMPO show, the Navistar exhibit will also feature two MWM 6 cylinder engines, one of which will be suitable for agricultural applications the other for backup generator requirements.
MWM engines are fitted in Ford F 250 pick-ups and other automotive products in mechanical and electronic versions with power ranging from 88 kW to 230 kW. In addition a large number of MWM engines sold into southern Africa have been supplied into the agricultural industry, having being fitted into Massey Ferguson and LS Tractors as well as Montana & Stara Crop Spraying equipment.
NISA is the official importer and distributor of MWM engines and parts sourced from Navistar’s subsidiary engine manufacturing company in Brazil. There are in excess of 8 500 MWM engines that have been supplied to southern Africa in diverse market sectors such as automotive, agriculture, generator power, construction and marine applications.
- THE UNIMOG U529 AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT CARRIER
- 121 Mercedes-Benz urban buses to modernise Brazilian bus fleet
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year