THE GAUTENG Department of Roads and Transport has warned motorists of delays on both the east and west bound carriages of road P158/2 (N14) route between Diepsloot and Hendrik Potgieter intersection due to road works.
“The rehabilitation project will run for 18 months, it is necessary to save the road and extend its serviceable life by another 20 years,” spokesperson Octavia Mamabolo said.
The road rehabilitation project is expected to provide employment, skills development opportunities and provide training and economic empowerment to local communities.
The department has appealed to motorists to be patient on the road and has apologised for any inconvenience caused.
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards
- Where are they now? Can you help?
- Scale matters to competitive advantage