THE GAUTENG Department of Roads and Transport has warned motorists of delays on both the east and west bound carriages of road P158/2 (N14) route between Diepsloot and Hendrik Potgieter intersection due to road works.
“The rehabilitation project will run for 18 months, it is necessary to save the road and extend its serviceable life by another 20 years,” spokesperson Octavia Mamabolo said.
The road rehabilitation project is expected to provide employment, skills development opportunities and provide training and economic empowerment to local communities.
The department has appealed to motorists to be patient on the road and has apologised for any inconvenience caused.
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year
- Dangote Sinotruk expands Nigerian Operation
- LOCAL UD TRUCK DRIVERS PERFORM WELL IN JAPAN