THE GAUTENG Department of Roads and Transport has warned motorists of delays on both the east and west bound carriages of road P158/2 (N14) route between Diepsloot and Hendrik Potgieter intersection due to road works.
“The rehabilitation project will run for 18 months, it is necessary to save the road and extend its serviceable life by another 20 years,” spokesperson Octavia Mamabolo said.
The road rehabilitation project is expected to provide employment, skills development opportunities and provide training and economic empowerment to local communities.
The department has appealed to motorists to be patient on the road and has apologised for any inconvenience caused.
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue
- Engen celebrates women truck drivers
- Goodyear & Local Motors Join Forces on Autonomous Shuttles
- Barloworld announces new Group structure