THE GAUTENG Department of Roads and Transport has warned motorists of delays on both the east and west bound carriages of road P158/2 (N14) route between Diepsloot and Hendrik Potgieter intersection due to road works.
“The rehabilitation project will run for 18 months, it is necessary to save the road and extend its serviceable life by another 20 years,” spokesperson Octavia Mamabolo said.
The road rehabilitation project is expected to provide employment, skills development opportunities and provide training and economic empowerment to local communities.
The department has appealed to motorists to be patient on the road and has apologised for any inconvenience caused.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa