THE GAUTENG Department of Roads and Transport has warned motorists of delays on both the east and west bound carriages of road P158/2 (N14) route between Diepsloot and Hendrik Potgieter intersection due to road works.
“The rehabilitation project will run for 18 months, it is necessary to save the road and extend its serviceable life by another 20 years,” spokesperson Octavia Mamabolo said.
The road rehabilitation project is expected to provide employment, skills development opportunities and provide training and economic empowerment to local communities.
The department has appealed to motorists to be patient on the road and has apologised for any inconvenience caused.
- IVECO partners the FIA European Truck Race Championship 2019
- Irizar’s electric bus system for Swiss city
- First new Actros rolls off the production line at Wörth plant
- The new Hyva KENNIS e-Power crane
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS