Now standard with every newly purchased Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, the CharterWay Service BestBasic five-year/105 000 km service plan assists operators to concentrate on their business’ core requirements, by offering guaranteed vehicle availability and reduced administration.
The service plan is reported by Mercedes-Benz to be an industry first, continuing the precedent the manufacturer set when the Sprinter made its debut in 1995 as the first van to be fitted as standard with disc brakes on both front and rear wheels, as well as with the ABS anti-lock braking system.
Nicolette Lambrechts, head of Mercedes-Benz Vans, Southern Africa, says that not having to pay for a service gives operators complete peace of mind when buying a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and allows them to concentrate fully on their bread-and-butter business.
An all-inclusive service plan package, the CharterWay Service BestBasic plan covers all items prescribed by the Mercedes-Benz service schedule for the stipulated mileage and/or period of the contract.
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards