Now standard with every newly purchased Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, the CharterWay Service BestBasic five-year/105 000 km service plan assists operators to concentrate on their business’ core requirements, by offering guaranteed vehicle availability and reduced administration.
The service plan is reported by Mercedes-Benz to be an industry first, continuing the precedent the manufacturer set when the Sprinter made its debut in 1995 as the first van to be fitted as standard with disc brakes on both front and rear wheels, as well as with the ABS anti-lock braking system.
Nicolette Lambrechts, head of Mercedes-Benz Vans, Southern Africa, says that not having to pay for a service gives operators complete peace of mind when buying a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and allows them to concentrate fully on their bread-and-butter business.
An all-inclusive service plan package, the CharterWay Service BestBasic plan covers all items prescribed by the Mercedes-Benz service schedule for the stipulated mileage and/or period of the contract.
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue
- Engen celebrates women truck drivers