Now standard with every newly purchased Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, the CharterWay Service BestBasic five-year/105 000 km service plan assists operators to concentrate on their business’ core requirements, by offering guaranteed vehicle availability and reduced administration.
The service plan is reported by Mercedes-Benz to be an industry first, continuing the precedent the manufacturer set when the Sprinter made its debut in 1995 as the first van to be fitted as standard with disc brakes on both front and rear wheels, as well as with the ABS anti-lock braking system.
Nicolette Lambrechts, head of Mercedes-Benz Vans, Southern Africa, says that not having to pay for a service gives operators complete peace of mind when buying a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and allows them to concentrate fully on their bread-and-butter business.
An all-inclusive service plan package, the CharterWay Service BestBasic plan covers all items prescribed by the Mercedes-Benz service schedule for the stipulated mileage and/or period of the contract.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa