Now standard with every newly purchased Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, the CharterWay Service BestBasic five-year/105 000 km service plan assists operators to concentrate on their business’ core requirements, by offering guaranteed vehicle availability and reduced administration.
The service plan is reported by Mercedes-Benz to be an industry first, continuing the precedent the manufacturer set when the Sprinter made its debut in 1995 as the first van to be fitted as standard with disc brakes on both front and rear wheels, as well as with the ABS anti-lock braking system.
Nicolette Lambrechts, head of Mercedes-Benz Vans, Southern Africa, says that not having to pay for a service gives operators complete peace of mind when buying a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and allows them to concentrate fully on their bread-and-butter business.
An all-inclusive service plan package, the CharterWay Service BestBasic plan covers all items prescribed by the Mercedes-Benz service schedule for the stipulated mileage and/or period of the contract.
- THE UNIMOG U529 AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT CARRIER
- 121 Mercedes-Benz urban buses to modernise Brazilian bus fleet
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year