The next Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative (MCLI) Stakeholder Forum takes place on the 9th of September at the Emnotweni Arena in Nelspruit.
The daylong event starting at 08:30 and ending at 16:30 will give an update on the road infrastructure in the region; legislation impacting road transporters; and the professionalism of the road transport industry.
Also being discussed at this event are customs issues from Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland along with an outline of the TIR system and benefits for the Maputo Corridor.
Then after lunch there will be an update on non-intrusive inspection services on the Maputo Corridor.
To attend this event costs R300 for MCLI members and R475 for non-members and if you are interested in attending you need to book your seat by 4 September. For further information send an email to email@example.com.
- New Volvo FH with I-Save cuts fuel costs by up to 7%
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue