The next Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative (MCLI) Stakeholder Forum takes place on the 9th of September at the Emnotweni Arena in Nelspruit.
The daylong event starting at 08:30 and ending at 16:30 will give an update on the road infrastructure in the region; legislation impacting road transporters; and the professionalism of the road transport industry.
Also being discussed at this event are customs issues from Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland along with an outline of the TIR system and benefits for the Maputo Corridor.
Then after lunch there will be an update on non-intrusive inspection services on the Maputo Corridor.
To attend this event costs R300 for MCLI members and R475 for non-members and if you are interested in attending you need to book your seat by 4 September. For further information send an email to email@example.com.
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS
- Three Dakar Rallies with no grease
- CCBSA launches new smart trucks to promote road safety
- Built with South African pride
- SPAR expands contract with MiX Telematics in Southern Africa