The next Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative (MCLI) Stakeholder Forum takes place on the 9th of September at the Emnotweni Arena in Nelspruit.
The daylong event starting at 08:30 and ending at 16:30 will give an update on the road infrastructure in the region; legislation impacting road transporters; and the professionalism of the road transport industry.
Also being discussed at this event are customs issues from Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland along with an outline of the TIR system and benefits for the Maputo Corridor.
Then after lunch there will be an update on non-intrusive inspection services on the Maputo Corridor.
To attend this event costs R300 for MCLI members and R475 for non-members and if you are interested in attending you need to book your seat by 4 September. For further information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The N3 hell run is emblematic of a culture and policing failure
- Dachser South Africa perfects the art of picking and packing
- VWSA employees join hands for hunger relief
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Customer-centricity hits the tyre industry
- Thomsons Towing built on the back of Tata Trucks
- Truck drivers test new digital vehicle systems in mobile simulator
- WABCO Introduces New Fleet Solutions Business
- Your FREE Issue: Truck & Bus Magazine – June
- Hyva expands EDGE Line