The next Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative (MCLI) Stakeholder Forum takes place on the 9th of September at the Emnotweni Arena in Nelspruit.
The daylong event starting at 08:30 and ending at 16:30 will give an update on the road infrastructure in the region; legislation impacting road transporters; and the professionalism of the road transport industry.
Also being discussed at this event are customs issues from Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland along with an outline of the TIR system and benefits for the Maputo Corridor.
Then after lunch there will be an update on non-intrusive inspection services on the Maputo Corridor.
To attend this event costs R300 for MCLI members and R475 for non-members and if you are interested in attending you need to book your seat by 4 September. For further information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa