The next Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative (MCLI) Stakeholder Forum takes place on the 9th of September at the Emnotweni Arena in Nelspruit.
The daylong event starting at 08:30 and ending at 16:30 will give an update on the road infrastructure in the region; legislation impacting road transporters; and the professionalism of the road transport industry.
Also being discussed at this event are customs issues from Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland along with an outline of the TIR system and benefits for the Maputo Corridor.
Then after lunch there will be an update on non-intrusive inspection services on the Maputo Corridor.
To attend this event costs R300 for MCLI members and R475 for non-members and if you are interested in attending you need to book your seat by 4 September. For further information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year
- Dangote Sinotruk expands Nigerian Operation
- LOCAL UD TRUCK DRIVERS PERFORM WELL IN JAPAN