While all MAN new vehicles come with a standard full year complete bumper to bumper warranty, as well as a second year driveline warranty, the CLA has been proving its ruggedness to the extent that a third year driveline warranty is now offered, up to a capped mileage of 300 000 km.
Truck sales head Eren Gunduz says, “Not only does MAN offer customers solutions across all market segments – premium, budget and lower cost – when looking at product DNA and related price levels, our company is able to support even our lowest ticket price offering, the CLA, with a warranty that is normally linked to premium European products. Three years and 300 000 km is fantastic peace-of-mind cover for our distribution and construction segment clients.”
MAN Automotive is providing this extended warranty as a free of charge option, for all vehicles ordered between now and the end of October. With this offer, the entire vehicle is warranted on a bumper-to-bumper basis for the three year / 300 000 km period.
Maintenance and repair contracts, which include ServiceCare, may be purchased for further cover.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa