While all MAN new vehicles come with a standard full year complete bumper to bumper warranty, as well as a second year driveline warranty, the CLA has been proving its ruggedness to the extent that a third year driveline warranty is now offered, up to a capped mileage of 300 000 km.
Truck sales head Eren Gunduz says, “Not only does MAN offer customers solutions across all market segments – premium, budget and lower cost – when looking at product DNA and related price levels, our company is able to support even our lowest ticket price offering, the CLA, with a warranty that is normally linked to premium European products. Three years and 300 000 km is fantastic peace-of-mind cover for our distribution and construction segment clients.”
MAN Automotive is providing this extended warranty as a free of charge option, for all vehicles ordered between now and the end of October. With this offer, the entire vehicle is warranted on a bumper-to-bumper basis for the three year / 300 000 km period.
Maintenance and repair contracts, which include ServiceCare, may be purchased for further cover.
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Customer-centricity hits the tyre industry
- Thomsons Towing built on the back of Tata Trucks
- Truck drivers test new digital vehicle systems in mobile simulator
- WABCO Introduces New Fleet Solutions Business
- Your FREE Issue: Truck & Bus Magazine – June
- Hyva expands EDGE Line
- Peace-of-mind offer from FUSO
- Bridgestone Group Releases Sustainability Report
- FAW builds solid foundation with the DSD Group