Iveco and Iveco Bus are sustainable mobility partners of the Taormina G7 Summit, under the Italian presidency. Iveco Bus will supply three Daily minibus units – two powered by natural gas and one electric model – for internal mobility of delegations during the two days.
The vehicles will also be used for events linked to the G7 Summit that will take place up until October in many Italian cities, including the Environment Summit in June in Bologna as well as the Technology and Industry Summit in Turin in September.
Daily Tourys was recently crowned ‘International Minibus of the year’ 2017 in the European International Bus & Coach of the Year Awards.
This zero emissions vehicle in its full electric version, a 16-seater, 7,12 m in length, is perfect for environmentally-friendly, silent and comfortable shuttle services. Compared to the previous generation Daily Electric, this new model has a range of up to 110 or 160 km (with two or three batteries respectively), delivers a 25% increase in efficiency, and offers an additional 100 kg payload as well as 20% longer battery life.
The two Daily Minibus ‘Natural Power’, featuring sustainable CNG technology, deliver the same performance as its diesel equivalents. The 3.0 litre engine, with its 136 hp and best-in-class 350 Nm torque, suits every mission. Natural gas is a mature, affordable and economically accessible technology that can provide immediate answers in addressing pollution issues – especially in urban areas – and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa