Iveco parent company CNH Industrial has appointed Carmelo Impelluso to oversee operations in Iveco South Africa & Africa right hand drive markets. He replaces Mario Gasparri, who has left the company to pursue other interests.
He was director of Iveco Brand Pre-Owned vehicles since September 2014. An economics graduate of the Università di Torino, Impelluso has worked for CNH Industrial in Spain, Italy and Brazil since 2001. His previous roles included CFO of Terni Acciai Speciali – Krupp Group, CFO of Ifas Gruppo S.p.A, Dealers Network Iveco S.p.A Director, Iveco Business Director for Spain and Portugal. His wealth of industry knowledge and experience is expected to add value to CNH Industrial Southern Africa.
“Africa is an important market for the CNH Industrial Group,” says Impelluso. “Our investment in the Rosslyn plant in 2013 and our current investment in a new parts warehouse at the N1 Business Park show our commitment to the country.
“We are developing our dealer network to ensure that our customers receive first class service first time. It is a privilege for me to be given this opportunity to take Iveco South Africa to the next phase of our development.”
Former MD Eamonn Parker is taking on a new position at United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland Iveco Brand.
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year
- Dangote Sinotruk expands Nigerian Operation
- LOCAL UD TRUCK DRIVERS PERFORM WELL IN JAPAN