Minister in the Presidency for Planning Monitoring and Evaluation, Jeff Radebe, said Cabinet had ratified the decision to designate the Maluti-A-Phofung Industrial Development Zone (MAP IDZ) at Tshiame, near Harrismith in the Free State.
Cabinet also approved the granting of an operator permit for the zone to the Free State Development Corporation.
“The MAP IDZ designation will establish a logistics-orientated platform – or logistics Hub – 10km outside of Harrismith,” said the Minister.
The focus will be on the automotive, light manufacturing, agro-processing and distribution logistics sectors.
- Super Group CEO named All Africa Business Leader of the Year
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy