Hino SA has clinched both the parts and service categories in the Hino International Parts and Service Distributor of the Year contest for the second consecutive year.
The main aim of the Hino Motors Ltd award – instituted a few years ago – is to achieve and maintain high standards of after-sales service and an exceptional customer experience for all Hino customers outside Japan, just as the Japanese Hino dealers strive to achieve top level service in their domestic market.
The comprehensive, international programme has specific, measurable standards. Hino distributors worldwide are monitored and judged twice during the year.
Distributors who achieve minimum standards are given certificates and trophies for their performances but then a prestigious awards ceremony takes place in Tokyo where those distributors who excelled in both parts and service categories are honoured with the prestigious Double Victory Award. Hino SA has now collected these major accolades at both 2016 and 2017 awards ceremonies and came out top in the parts category in 2014 and 2015, before its service performance was also measured.
“These programmes have contributed significantly to Hino achieving and maintaining the number one position for the overall customer experience in South Africa – as measured by the Scott Byers research company in independent surveys – for the past nine quarters consecutively,” says Hino SA VP Ernie Trautmann.
“We are particularly proud of the important role played by our own after-sales staff members in earning this important award. They not only support and monitor our dealers on an ongoing basis, but also develop innovative strategies to ensure our parts and service operation remain world class.”
Hino South Africa executives (from left) general manager Pieter Klerck, vice president Ernie Trautmann and senior manager – parts and customer services Sudesh Sanilall proudly display the trophies won at the recent Hino International Parts and Service Awards competition
- New Actros: Sideguard Assist and MirrorCam provide for greater safety
- Electrically retrofitted lorry for municipal waste management
- New Volvo FH with I-Save cuts fuel costs by up to 7%
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award