Hino South Africa, driven by the global Hino Total Support programme, has retained top place in the combined Scott Byers Competitive Customer Satisfaction Monitor for the eighth successive quarter in the period October to December 2016.
This benchmark survey has been conducted quarterly since 1986 by Scott Byers, which has more than 33 500 trucks and fleet operators on its database, which is updated continually.
Besides being the top-rated truck brand in the combined section Hino came out top in the Service and Parts categories and was runner-up in the Sales category for the fourth quarter of 2016.
All Hino’s scores – overall and category – were over 95%. The scores were: Overall – 96.86%, Sales 96.41%, Service 96.92% and Parts 95.85%. Hino is the only one of the 18 truck brands surveyed to have all its scores over 95%. The respective industry averages in the four categories were: Overall – 90.29%, Sales – 92.39%, Service – 90.34% and Parts – 88.15%.
“We at Hino South Africa are very proud of our achievements in this detailed survey and are delighted that we were still able to improve on our overall score,” says Ernie Trautmann, VP of Hino SA. “We have made significant progress in improving our customer satisfaction ratings in recent years and our customers are enjoying the benefits.
“A lot of the credit for our strong performance in this quarterly monitor must go to the local implementation of Hino’s global Total Support programme. This initiative is rooted in building and maintaining strong relationships with mutual trust, between Hino Motors Limited, Hino South Africa, Hino dealer network and suppliers to ensure they all become partners with their customers.
“Effective and ongoing communication with our dealers and customers are the keys to success with this worldwide programme,” concludes Trautmann.
- Super Group CEO named All Africa Business Leader of the Year
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy