The price of Diesel 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 54 cents, while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 51 cents with the price of petrol dropping by 69 cents a litre says the Department of Energy said on Friday.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday, 2 September.
- Super Group CEO named All Africa Business Leader of the Year
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy