The price of Diesel 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 54 cents, while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 51 cents with the price of petrol dropping by 69 cents a litre says the Department of Energy said on Friday.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday, 2 September.
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue
- Engen celebrates women truck drivers
- Goodyear & Local Motors Join Forces on Autonomous Shuttles