The price of Diesel 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 54 cents, while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 51 cents with the price of petrol dropping by 69 cents a litre says the Department of Energy said on Friday.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday, 2 September.
- IVECO partners the FIA European Truck Race Championship 2019
- Irizar’s electric bus system for Swiss city
- First new Actros rolls off the production line at Wörth plant
- The new Hyva KENNIS e-Power crane
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS