Kontich, Belgium, July 30th 2018. Federal-Mogul Motorparts announced its presence at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 on the 11th-15th of September. During the show, the company will present exciting new products and innovative projects from across its diverse range of widely regarded, quality aftermarket brands.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts will be located in Hall 3.0, Stand D51 and features exhibits from:
- Garage Gurus: The launch of Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ comprehensive support program comprised of four pillars: Onsite, Online, On-Call and On-the-Go.
- Champion®: The brand’s exciting product extension to include batteries, braking and lighting.
- MOOG®: MOOG will be launching a differentiation program on steering and suspension parts which will bring mechanical benefits, enhanced manufacturing footprint and hybrid core technology, all highlighted by new packaging.
- Ferodo®: the power of the performance of the brand is showcased with its OE pedigree, and also features first-to-market products for popular applications.
- Jurid®: the technical knowledge of the brand is demonstrated through its directional brake pads; new packaging exhibits the brand’s attention to details.
- Engine & Sealing: Introduction of the latest technologies in the aftermarket and the extension to the Payen® Pro-fit range.
- Beru®: The launch of new Iridium spark plugs will be accompanied by useful tools and sensors, as well as a new, more responsive website.As in the past, the booth will feature interactive exhibits and demonstrations, while members of the Federal-Mogul Motorparts senior management team will be available for interviews.
“Automechanika Frankfurt is one of the most significant events in Europe for the automotive aftermarket industry and is a great stage for us to feature the results of our continuous innovation and hard work,” explained Andrew Sexton, Aftermarket and Regional President, EMEA. “It is an exciting time for our company. Alongside several product launches, we are also revealing our novel support platform, Garage Gurus, which promises to be a revolutionary leap forward for the aftermarket. We believe that investing in the education and development of aftermarket professionals will bring greater knowledge to the industry; everyone will benefit, from end-users to technicians, garage owners and distributors.
“Additionally, the recent evolution of Champion into a comprehensive service brand is also reaching a pinnacle with many additional new products and technologies.”
Automechanika is the world’s leading trade fair for the automotive aftermarket industry, providing a unique depth of product and technology coverage. It attracts the top automotive industry suppliers and provides a showcase to demonstrate new technologies that display the potential to impact the entire supply chain.
Federal-Mogul LLC is a leading global supplier of products and services to the world’s manufacturers and servicers of vehicles and equipment in the automotive, light, medium and heavy-duty commercial, marine, rail, aerospace, power generation and industrial markets. The company’s products and services enable improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and enhanced vehicle safety.
Federal-Mogul operates two independent business divisions, each with a chief executive officer reporting to Federal-Mogul’s Board of Directors.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts sells and distributes a broad portfolio of products through more than 20 of the world’s most recognized brands in the global vehicle aftermarket, while also serving original equipment vehicle manufacturers with products including braking, wipers and a range of chassis components. The company’s aftermarket brands include ANCO® wipers; Beck/Arnley® premium OE quality parts and fluids; BERU®* ignition systems; Champion® lighting, spark plugs, wipers and filters; Interfil® filters; AE®, Fel-Pro®, FP Diesel®, Goetze®, Glyco®, National®, Nüral®, Payen®, Sealed Power® and Speed-Pro® engine products; MOOG® chassis components; and Abex®, Ferodo®, Jurid® and Wagner® brake products and lighting.
Federal-Mogul Powertrain designs and manufactures original equipment powertrain components and systems protection products for automotive, heavy-duty, industrial and transport applications.
Federal-Mogul was founded in Detroit in 1899 and maintains its worldwide headquarters in Southfield, Michigan. The company employs nearly 55,000 in 24 countries.
For more information, please visit www.FMmotorparts.eu