FAW will showcase its range of highly affordable trucks at the upcoming Nampo Agricultural Trade Show in Bothaville from 17 to 20 May – the 15th time that FAW has participated at the event.
Cheng Zhang, marketing and strategy manager, FAW Vehicle Manufacturers SA, says, “FAW SA has recognised the patronage and loyal support of its multitude of agricultural customers who have, over the 22 years that FAW has been present here, remained committed to the brand.
“Customers have been convinced of the inherent value-for-money FAW provides to their business, and it is therefore no surprise that its vehicles have been very popular in the agricultural sector.
“This year FAW SA will highlight its robust and dependable range through a representation of medium, heavy and extra heavy commercial vehicles. The FAW trucks selected specially for the farming community are extremely well-suited to providing this sector with optimum vehicle performance while simultaneously keeping cost of ownership and running costs at an all-time low.”
According to Zhang, two of FAW’s best sellers will be on hand to show the farming community exactly why these vehicles have gained such high acceptance levels in their market segments: the “lowest-cost-per-tonne medium truck”, the 8.140FL, introduced in 2015; and the “remarkably well-priced” FAW15.180FL with a dropside body.
Also on show will be the 28.280FD tipper, 28.330FL with cattle body, and 28.380FT truck tractor.
- Dachser South Africa perfects the art of picking and packing
- VWSA employees join hands for hunger relief
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Customer-centricity hits the tyre industry
- Thomsons Towing built on the back of Tata Trucks
- Truck drivers test new digital vehicle systems in mobile simulator
- WABCO Introduces New Fleet Solutions Business
- Your FREE Issue: Truck & Bus Magazine – June
- Hyva expands EDGE Line
- Peace-of-mind offer from FUSO