THE DEPARTMENT of Home Affairs (DHA ) invites public comments on the draft Border Management Agency Bill, 2015.
Written submissions should reach the DHA on or before 4 September 2015. Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Director: Legal Services and may be forwarded to the DHA in any of the following manners:
• delivered by hand to the Department of Home Affairs, 230 Johannes RamokhoaseStreet, Hallmark Building (c /o old Proes and Andries Street), Pretoria, 0001, for attention Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja (Tel 012 406 4271) or Adv Moses Malakate (Tel 012 406 4273);
• mailed to the DHA at Private Bag X114, Pretoria, 0001;
• e-mailed to Tsietsi.Sebelemet@dha.gov.za and Moses.Malakate@adha.gov.za
Any enquiries should be directed to Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja at 082 907 1831 or Adv Moses Malakate at 076 481 4716.
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards