THE DEPARTMENT of Home Affairs (DHA ) invites public comments on the draft Border Management Agency Bill, 2015.
Written submissions should reach the DHA on or before 4 September 2015. Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Director: Legal Services and may be forwarded to the DHA in any of the following manners:
• delivered by hand to the Department of Home Affairs, 230 Johannes RamokhoaseStreet, Hallmark Building (c /o old Proes and Andries Street), Pretoria, 0001, for attention Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja (Tel 012 406 4271) or Adv Moses Malakate (Tel 012 406 4273);
• mailed to the DHA at Private Bag X114, Pretoria, 0001;
• e-mailed to Tsietsi.Sebelemet@dha.gov.za and Moses.Malakate@adha.gov.za
Any enquiries should be directed to Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja at 082 907 1831 or Adv Moses Malakate at 076 481 4716.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa