THE DEPARTMENT of Home Affairs (DHA ) invites public comments on the draft Border Management Agency Bill, 2015.
Written submissions should reach the DHA on or before 4 September 2015. Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Director: Legal Services and may be forwarded to the DHA in any of the following manners:
• delivered by hand to the Department of Home Affairs, 230 Johannes RamokhoaseStreet, Hallmark Building (c /o old Proes and Andries Street), Pretoria, 0001, for attention Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja (Tel 012 406 4271) or Adv Moses Malakate (Tel 012 406 4273);
• mailed to the DHA at Private Bag X114, Pretoria, 0001;
• e-mailed to Tsietsi.Sebelemet@dha.gov.za and Moses.Malakate@adha.gov.za
Any enquiries should be directed to Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja at 082 907 1831 or Adv Moses Malakate at 076 481 4716.
- THE UNIMOG U529 AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENT CARRIER
- 121 Mercedes-Benz urban buses to modernise Brazilian bus fleet
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year