THE DEPARTMENT of Home Affairs (DHA ) invites public comments on the draft Border Management Agency Bill, 2015.
Written submissions should reach the DHA on or before 4 September 2015. Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Director: Legal Services and may be forwarded to the DHA in any of the following manners:
• delivered by hand to the Department of Home Affairs, 230 Johannes RamokhoaseStreet, Hallmark Building (c /o old Proes and Andries Street), Pretoria, 0001, for attention Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja (Tel 012 406 4271) or Adv Moses Malakate (Tel 012 406 4273);
• mailed to the DHA at Private Bag X114, Pretoria, 0001;
• e-mailed to Tsietsi.Sebelemet@dha.gov.za and Moses.Malakate@adha.gov.za
Any enquiries should be directed to Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja at 082 907 1831 or Adv Moses Malakate at 076 481 4716.
- The N3 hell run is emblematic of a culture and policing failure
- Dachser South Africa perfects the art of picking and packing
- VWSA employees join hands for hunger relief
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Customer-centricity hits the tyre industry
- Thomsons Towing built on the back of Tata Trucks
- Truck drivers test new digital vehicle systems in mobile simulator
- WABCO Introduces New Fleet Solutions Business
- Your FREE Issue: Truck & Bus Magazine – June
- Hyva expands EDGE Line