THE DEPARTMENT of Home Affairs (DHA ) invites public comments on the draft Border Management Agency Bill, 2015.
Written submissions should reach the DHA on or before 4 September 2015. Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Director: Legal Services and may be forwarded to the DHA in any of the following manners:
• delivered by hand to the Department of Home Affairs, 230 Johannes RamokhoaseStreet, Hallmark Building (c /o old Proes and Andries Street), Pretoria, 0001, for attention Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja (Tel 012 406 4271) or Adv Moses Malakate (Tel 012 406 4273);
• mailed to the DHA at Private Bag X114, Pretoria, 0001;
• e-mailed to Tsietsi.Sebelemet@dha.gov.za and Moses.Malakate@adha.gov.za
Any enquiries should be directed to Adv Tsietsi Sebelemetja at 082 907 1831 or Adv Moses Malakate at 076 481 4716.
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue
- Engen celebrates women truck drivers