THE DIESEL price of 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 75 cents while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 73 cents. At the same time the petrol price will come down by 51 cents, says the Department of Energy.
The price of Illuminating Paraffin (Wholesale) will decrease by 70 cents, while the price of Illuminating Paraffin (SMNRP) will decrease by 93 cents.
The Maximum Retail Price for LPGAS will come down by 89 cents per kilogram.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday.
- The new Hyva KENNIS e-Power crane
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS
- Three Dakar Rallies with no grease
- CCBSA launches new smart trucks to promote road safety
- Built with South African pride