THE DIESEL price of 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 75 cents while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 73 cents. At the same time the petrol price will come down by 51 cents, says the Department of Energy.
The price of Illuminating Paraffin (Wholesale) will decrease by 70 cents, while the price of Illuminating Paraffin (SMNRP) will decrease by 93 cents.
The Maximum Retail Price for LPGAS will come down by 89 cents per kilogram.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday.
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards
- Where are they now? Can you help?