THE DIESEL price of 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 75 cents while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 73 cents. At the same time the petrol price will come down by 51 cents, says the Department of Energy.
The price of Illuminating Paraffin (Wholesale) will decrease by 70 cents, while the price of Illuminating Paraffin (SMNRP) will decrease by 93 cents.
The Maximum Retail Price for LPGAS will come down by 89 cents per kilogram.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday.
- Bringing the automotive aftermarket & truck and bus sectors to southern Africa
- Improvements by the truckload result in record sales for DAF
- Pilot project: Daimler Trucks is teaching trucks how to pay
- Wirtgen scores in Mexico
- Isuzu now has its first 100% black-owned dealership in South Africa
- Isuzu employees celebrate Women’s Day with Annah Watkinson
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400ER gives Electric Range with new hybrid option
- Daewoo trucks meet Gay Transport values
- Innovation keeps Serco on a roll!
- Dachser in Africa