THE DIESEL price of 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 75 cents while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 73 cents. At the same time the petrol price will come down by 51 cents, says the Department of Energy.
The price of Illuminating Paraffin (Wholesale) will decrease by 70 cents, while the price of Illuminating Paraffin (SMNRP) will decrease by 93 cents.
The Maximum Retail Price for LPGAS will come down by 89 cents per kilogram.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday.
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Our LandLines are Down
- Hydraulic and Automation Warehouse appoints Johannesburg Branch Manager
- CO2 targets ‘excessively aggressive’, say truck manufacturers
- HINO SETS NEW BENCHMARK
- Re-dressing illiteracy within rural areas
- SUNNY CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
- WABCO to Support Hyundai in New Medium-Duty Truck Launch in South Korea
- Serco full of good news for the new year
- Dangote Sinotruk expands Nigerian Operation
- LOCAL UD TRUCK DRIVERS PERFORM WELL IN JAPAN