THE DIESEL price of 0.05% Sulphur will decrease by 75 cents while that of Diesel 0.005% Sulphur will decrease by 73 cents. At the same time the petrol price will come down by 51 cents, says the Department of Energy.
The price of Illuminating Paraffin (Wholesale) will decrease by 70 cents, while the price of Illuminating Paraffin (SMNRP) will decrease by 93 cents.
The Maximum Retail Price for LPGAS will come down by 89 cents per kilogram.
According to the department, the average international product prices of petrol, diesel and illuminating paraffin decreased during the period under review.
The new prices will come into effect on Wednesday.
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue
- Engen celebrates women truck drivers