SINCE July, a special MAN truck can be seen cruising around Dutch roads: Porsche Centrum Gelderland uses an MAN TGX special transporter with paintwork matching the colours of the legendary “Martini Racing Team”. The truck boasts the looks of the successful historic Porsche racing cars renowned as multiple winners of the 24-hour Le Mans races of the 1970s.
Porsche Centrum uses the 400 HP MAN TGX 6×2 to collect customer cars. Accordingly, the special transporter is equipped with special low-profile ramps and full air suspension allowing for fine adjustment of vehicle height. This enables even very low-built sports cars, historic Porsches or racing cars to be loaded on to the truck. The TGX and its trailer are equipped with guards all along the side, with large storage compartments to accommodate the materials needed for cargo securing.
- IVECO partners the FIA European Truck Race Championship 2019
- Irizar’s electric bus system for Swiss city
- First new Actros rolls off the production line at Wörth plant
- The new Hyva KENNIS e-Power crane
- Beating the Costs
- 90 MAN Lion’s City buses for Tbilisi
- CUMMINS ANNOUNCES POWER GENERATION LEADER FOR SOUTHERN AFRICA
- TATA PROVES ITS WORTH
- Mobile Bank
- TRUCKING INDUSTRY FIRING ON ALL CYCLINDERS