SINCE July, a special MAN truck can be seen cruising around Dutch roads: Porsche Centrum Gelderland uses an MAN TGX special transporter with paintwork matching the colours of the legendary “Martini Racing Team”. The truck boasts the looks of the successful historic Porsche racing cars renowned as multiple winners of the 24-hour Le Mans races of the 1970s.
Porsche Centrum uses the 400 HP MAN TGX 6×2 to collect customer cars. Accordingly, the special transporter is equipped with special low-profile ramps and full air suspension allowing for fine adjustment of vehicle height. This enables even very low-built sports cars, historic Porsches or racing cars to be loaded on to the truck. The TGX and its trailer are equipped with guards all along the side, with large storage compartments to accommodate the materials needed for cargo securing.
- Team De Rooy & Goodyear truck tyres take Dakar Glory
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards