Cummins will be showcasing its C8D5S generator, a 6BTA5.9G2 diesel engine and a GTEC Transfer Switch at Electra Mining in Gaborone, Botswana, from 12 to 14 September.
Electra Mining is the annual forum where industry professionals gather to acquire ideas on developing sustainable, clean and bankable world class solutions for the mining, industrial and power generation industries. Leading edge mining technology, machinery, equipment and supplies, together with industrial engineering and manufacturing, electrical engineering, materials handling, safety, health and environment exhibits will be on show in support of projects on the continent.
Cummins Southern Africa MD Thierry Pimi (pictured) says, “Electra Mining is an important exhibition for us, as Botswana is a key market in the mining industry. We supply generators, engines, parts and services to the mines and the exhibition provides a platform for us to get closer to our customers.”
As a leader in mining and power generation, Cummins products are designed and engineered to offer exceptional fuel efficiency and operate best under tough conditions and extreme temperatures. Enjoying a strong history of emission leadership has enabled the company to develop its own emission solutions which are packaged in accordance with regulations and requirements.
The company has 90 years of experience in power generation and is a world leader in the design and manufacture of generator sets and innovative energy solutions, ranging from 17 kVA to 3750 kVA, and produces its own components, from engines, alternators, transfer switches to control systems. Leading the industry in advanced emissions solutions, the company ensures that generator sets meet the required emission standards.
Pimi concludes, “Innovation is part of our DNA. Our commitment to our customers is to provide them with innovative solutions that exceed their expectations, through world class professionalism and exceptional service.”
Cummins Southern Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, with branches in Longmeadow, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth; as well as Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe. The company has a wide range of dealer networks in support of its widespread Southern African footprint.
- GOODYEAR SOUTH AFRICA EMPLOYEES HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE OF LEARNERS
- Leading transporter secures first DAF XF105 Super Space Cab in South Africa
- A Quarter of Australian Fleet Managers Don’t Trust Their Drivers to be Safe on the Roads
- FUCHS LUBRICANTS TO SHOWCASE AT BAUMA EXPO 2018
- HINO CUSTOMERS VERY IMPRESSED WITH NEW KOGA PLANT IN JAPAN
- KEY FUTURE TRENDS AND THE WAY FORWARD FOR WOMEN IN THE AFRICA ENERGY SECTOR
- LATEST HINO LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVES VERY SUCCESSFUL
- Mile-Long Bus Convoy
- TomTom Telematics launches next generation fleet management
- HINO SCORES BEST DAKAR RALLY PLACING IN 11 YEARS