Global vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions company Ctrack is to continue its partnership with Arrive Alive: for the thirteenth consecutive year, the two companies will work together to promote road safety in South Africa.
Driven by advocate Johan Jonck, the website www.arrivealive.co.za is well-known for its coverage on a range of issues pertaining to road safety. These include daily traffic reports, information about safe driving techniques and reporting on road conditions in South Africa.
Ctrack was the first and one of the main sponsors of the Arrive Alive initiative.
“We are proud to be one of Arrive Alive’s valued road safety partners and to associate our brand with this initiative,” says Ctrack SA MD Pierre Bruwer. “Ctrack and Arrive Alive have two things in common, namely to promote road safety and save lives. Our products are about so much more than recovering your stolen or hijacked vehicle: We are concerned with promoting better driving habits and creating awareness around truck and vehicle safety.”
Through its partnership with Ctrack, the Arrive Alive Online Initiative reached more than 1-illion visitor sessions on its website in 2015, as well as an additional 1,2-million visitor sessions on the road safety and insurance blogs. The initiative also has a strong presence on social media channels such as facebook and twitter.
Jonck says, “As developers of the Arrive Alive Online Initiative, we are both proud and appreciative of the relationship with Ctrack. When we started this relationship, it was one of our objectives to work together towards the development of an effective information portal on road safety. We believe that an informed road user can be a safer road user.
“We are well aware that Ctrack as a leader in vehicle telematics technology are committed to using technology in the efforts to make roads safer for all road users. Through this continued partnership, we will further enhance our information offering to road users, not only in SA but across the globe through various platforms.”
- New Volvo FH with I-Save cuts fuel costs by up to 7%
- Trendsetting touring coaches: safety and innovative services
- Scania pioneers full length autonomous buses in Sweden
- Isuzu Supports Drought Relief in Makhanda
- Shedding Weight on Refrigerated Trailers
- SHELLY BEACH WINS HINO DOTY FOR SECOND YEAR
- 2018/2019 CILTSA Candidacy Programme for Women
- Bidvest Panalpina Logistics scoops prestigious PMR Diamond award
- BPW running gear computer with integrated weighing system
- Truck & Bus Magazine – Your February Issue