THE DEPARTMENT of Energy says the pump price of diesel (0.05% Sulphur) will increase by 53 cents per litre and diesel (0.005% Sulphur) will increase by 51 cents per litre while petrol 93 Octane will decrease slightly while that of petrol 95 Octane will increase by less than 5 cents per litre this week while.
South Africa’s fuel prices are adjusted on a monthly basis, informed by international and local factors.
“The main reasons for this fuel price adjustment is the weakening of the Rand against the US Dollar which had a negative impact on the fuel prices of about 30 cents per litre and slight increase in the price of crude oil, (on average), in September compared to August,” said the department.
Petrol (93 Octane) will decrease by 2 cents per litre and petrol (95 Octane) will increase by 4 cents per litre.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), the department said, will increase by 11 cents per kilogram.
- TATA ON THE UP
- WABCO Signs Global Long-Term Agreement with Daimler
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO win Stage 7 of Dakar
- Ctrack launches ultra compact tracking devices
- Team PETRONAS De Rooy IVECO wins Stage 6 of Dakar Rally 2019
- Airbus transport with a Mercedes-Benz Actros 4163 SLT
- HINO AUTOMATICS IMPRESS BEVERAGE FLEET OPERATOR
- IVECO trucks cross Brazil to bring festive joy
- Sumitomo Rubber South Africa clinches four Awards
- Where are they now? Can you help?